Sunday, June 22, 2008

Going Down?

*sigh*

I decided to get busy today and get all the remaining dumpster stuff out of the house. About eight loads worth. I took everything down to the first landing. Then I took everything down to the second landing. And then I took it all down to the ground level. I knew I was getting tired and my legs were getting shaky with all the stairs but I got the first seven loads down just fine.

And then the eighth load. Oops. I missed the last three cement stairs and landed on the sidewalk below. It's okay, nothing broken. I'm a little bruised on my left leg and I must have really torqued myself when I fell because my back is radiating a good amount of pain.

I'm stocked up on Aleve and instant heating pads so bring on the night!! We'll see how well I can move in the morning - or if I can move at all!

Other than that, no news. Same old, same old. And believe me, it is getting old. Being in limbo is something I don't care for and I can be patient for only so long.

No comments: