Friday, July 18, 2008

Just for Bella

Having been chastised thoroughly for not blogging often enough by Bella, I decided to pop in today!


Rainy day here in Korea which is nice for Snuffles and I but not so nice for Marlena. She absolutely despises, loathes and abhors rain. Getting her to go potty is frustrating on a day like today.

We had big plans to clean out the shed so we can paint it but the rain makes it difficult as we have to move the chest and some shelving out of there first, and we don't want them to get all wet.

Also thanks to the rain, the kitties in the attic are having a fun romping indoor day today. Sounds like a party up there!!

1 comment:

Ally said...

OMg I feel special. I love those piggies. I am sitting here rolling on the floor laughing. Thanks for the hrs of amusement..lol And you better keep up with the blog. I live in Killen aka end of the world boring. I have to live through someone :)