Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our Hero!

Marlena, our hero! She "saved" our lives this morning!!

I plugged my roaster oven into a too-small transformer and blew the transformer. Melted the insides.

Marlena smelled the toxic fumes and immediately alerted everyone and tried to make sure everyone was out of the house (even though we were all safe LOL!!). We have some friends in the guest room and Marlena was just bound and determined that she "save" them too.

Although we were in no danger since we were handling the situation, we're so proud of our little girl for instinctively protecting us!

No comments: