Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just Another Day

My company just left; I had a wonderful weekend with them. Today was a lazy day. Kristin's husband went to the Apple store in San Antonio, and she and I ventured out to Barne's and Noble for books to read while we lounged at the pool later. I am very pleased with my purchases. Not only did I pick up a few books, but they were having a DVD sale. I got three seasons of the tv series nip/tuck for $60!!

Tomorrow I will get busy knocking out the flotsam and jetsam still in my apartment. A quick trip to donate some stuff to Goodwill, get the various boxes and trash bags out to the dumpster.

I need to borrow a vacuum and get the floors swept up so that I can use the carpet steam cleaner. Also clean the slate floors, the refrigerator, the oven. Get everything neat and tidy for when I leave.

I'm also hoping that tomorrow will bring a phone call saying that my passport is ready. I'm not holding my breath but it sure would be nice.

1 comment:

Missy Ann said...

Woman, HIRE a cleaning service! They will run you about $300, however with gas, and rental fees, cleaning supplies, you'll end up saving a few bucks in the end.

Go down to the managment office and usually they have list of cleaning companies they use.