Saturday, May 31, 2008

Slowly But Surely

Working hard today on sorting all my stuff. I sure do have a lot! I've gone through the whole sewing room though and it's empty now except for the items that go into storage for the duration. I've even packed up my beautiful, wonderful sewing machine.

As disorganized and messy as I am, for some reason I am completely OCD about organizing to move! Probably for the most part because I am not actually doing the packing myself and giving up that control means I overcompensate in the preparation part.

Snuffles has started working on his cave, oops! I mean office. He's got about 36 hours left here in Texas total so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I won't have to deal with his chaos as well as my own . . . . at least not too much.

He'll be leaving Monday morning to visit his folks in Florida for a few days, and then back here for a little over a day before he takes off for Korea. I'm hoping he finds a nice big apartment for us over there. Ideally I would like three bedrooms so that we can have a designated guest room. I have a lot of friends saying they are coming to visit!

No comments: