Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Can't Wait . . .

until June 13th is come and gone. Yay for Friday the 13th!! By the eve that day, everything I own except for a few clothes and my laptop should be gone and on their way to Korea and storage.

I am so tired of sorting and organizing and thinking and moving about the apartment and I just want to sit back and relax. Soon enough!!

Snuffles is back from Florida and tomorrow I am putting him to work. We're so close to being done that I've started dragging my feet. I've got to stay motivated!!

I went out tonight and picked up another suitcase. It's a ginormous Samsonite but I needed more space to pack all the clothes I will need for the next couple of months until our stuff arrives in Korea.

Sorry for the short post today but I am not feeling so well and I'm tired.

No comments: